Friday, June 19, 2009

Me me me!!!

Gracias(hope its spelled dat way)...

This is Aftab...ur intrepid blogger..quite a novice in this field..so plz do bear wid me...at this point am pretty jobless & i hope this can ease it off a bit for itz da reigning trend(NITCians will knw well)..:)..

Now a bit about me:I am 19 year old doing his BTech @ NITC..pretty jobless nw & da college says they give a lot of jobs :)...ri8 nw into my 3rd year with not much of previously cherished dreams...yeah well 2 years of engineering can strip em off...
At present am a sitting duck at home for it's my summer vacations & nowadays the word VACATION is synonymous with BOREDOM...
For the past few days buyin grocery stuff & paying bills have been the only activities if you count apart the time that i spent on net...So if anyone reading this who would like to pay off my bills can contact me anytime for i can spend some more time on net :P...well if the lucky one happens to be a girl I'd be happy to take her to a dinner & discuss...:D..
Oh sry got lost in some other stuff..now where was I..yeah ABOUT ME...
Well I am single...not that i dont want to mingle...but been pretty lousy with girls...but for some reason I am not into relations now...
PS:Good looking girls with reasonable intelligence & sense preferably from Cochin can avoid the above statement...

Well that's all for now...Will keep this updated...

4 comments:

  1. nice dude!!! join the community ....
    bt one serious flaw in ur blog ....
    if a girl is reasonably intelligent then she wud hav sense enough to stay away frm u (jst kiddin bro)... :P .. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm,,intrestin story..stupid gal tho.. !!

    ReplyDelete