Saturday, June 20, 2009

10th October 2007....!!!

9th October:

11:15 pm:We were huddled up in A-226(details about the room & inhabitants are coming up soon...)playing bluff...the air was full of sounds like ONE MORE...3 KINGS...NJAN POKKI MONE...etc..suddenly...anish stood up pretty dramatically in his famous unwashed SBOA Tee fiddling wid my mobile..
Anish:da naale aftuvinte birthday alle??...
I was expecting dis...& i pretended i din hear hoping dat oders din hear too...prarthikkuvan ororutharkkum oro kaaranangal...CYCLE AGGARBATHIS...(ok dat ws a sad joke..i knw..:P)...anewese bak 2 da point...kartha & arju whose audible powers were not at all deceived perceived it wid full consciousness....
Kartha:Vann...guess its payback time...(4 he had his bday 2 days bak..& since den his right & left buttocks havent been da same :D)..
Arju:hmm...we have around 40 mins left tho...
Moi:enne pidikkunathu enikku onnu kaananam..anewese game is over...m off to my room...besides dun cum hammering on my door @ 12 coz it'll b locked..& i hav a mech assignemnt 2 submit 2mrw...bye 4 nw
Like i owned da world i made my way 2 217..my room..slightly grinning certain dat no sucker is gonna get my ass 2ni8...well i was about to find out...

11:30pm:i ws writing my assignment wondering what gifts i am gonna get da succeeding day...almost automatically my hands reached for my mobile (to check if there were any advanced greetings)..which is usually on my bed..bt 4 sum reason the usual place ws empty..well dat ws odd...& i ws kinda worried coz it ws sumtym afta da famous mobile robbery had taken its toll...i searched da whole room..even my room mates jyothish's bag..(yeah i ws a bit suspicious of him..:)..lolz)...nopes..it wasnt dere..hmm nw da only place left ws under kartha's bed where we were playin cards...well twas possible dat my precious 7 megapixel bluetooth equipped 8 gb NOKIA 1600 :P ws under his bed..so without thinking anything else i went bak 2 our den...da door was closed..there were hushed noises...sum kinda discussion dats pretty common dez days..:P...anewese i banged on da door & twas opened immediately only 2 find dat a few more ppl were inside...Karthik & SP...so i asked wt i came for..

11:45pm:
Moi:da unni..wherez my fone...??
Anish:eda oole...nee thanne ivide ittittu pokum..ennittu dialogue adikkunnu...eduthondu poda ee soap petti...
Moi:poda pothe...poi aswathiye fone vilikkitta...
Just wen i was abt 2 leave Tony aka Pandy came abruptly...
Tony: da aftu ondodaa ivide??....
Moi:enthada??...
Tony:da ninne seniors vilikkunnu..avar aa grillinte avide undu..entho chodikkanundu..
Moi:oh k..njan da vannu...
& i went wid him...& unni also came wid me..in da way we met Rohit...
Tony:da rohite nee tathvakku veettill poyaarnoda??..seniorsine ninne kaanam ennu parayunnundu...avar aa grillinte avide undu...
Rohit:eda enikku annu vayyayirunnu...ente aduthu med cert undu..njan ippol kondu varaam...
For some reason i thot Tony was stifling a grin...den i thot otherwise..
So we went 2wards da grill no1 uttering a word & me wondering y da seniors wanted 2 meet me 4...twas kinda dark dere..& da tubelights were'nt lit..i wondered y...& we reached da common space infront of the grill...I looked & so no1 outside
Moi:da koppe evideyaada seniors??...

11:53pm
Suddenly lyk hounds pounding upon an helpless prey dey all jumped upon me...someone removed my glasses(whom i found out 2 b SP later) & i was tossed a dozen times into the air..den i heard da voice of darsan...
Darsan:da..ivide veno??...
SP:ivide venda...avane 134ilekku kondu vaa..avide kodukkam...
Like in Tamil Nadu as they carry corpse & people dancing around...i was carried off to 134...i could feel dat my skin was registering pains coz sum people were comin out 4m rooms..slapped...went bak 2 wateva dey were dng..suddenly da march stopped & I realised what I was up for..
Darsan:On the count of 3....3...thudangikko...
Around 20 pairs of legs at the least..lost count u see...made contact with rear end of my body...
BLAM..DISHKUM..PISHKUM..PHAM...pain & agony worth 40 seconds...den it was all over...i felt lyk Constantine....lyk been to hell & back..

10th October
12:00 am:Happy bday to u..happy bday to u..happy bday to aftu...(avante happy bday...manushyante pani theeru)....people came shook hands & asked how the plan ws...I was of course speechless...dey pulled it off well...bt my ass was paining a lot..& i wanted to kick dere ass in return..

Then the amazing moment of India happened...Rohit came..
Rohit:aliya happy bday...ennalum nammale avar pattichu kalanjalloda..ente med cert waste aayi...
All the pain i was havin den miraculoulsy vanished for i was ROTFL...& so were the others...Rohit the situational victim/mandan..(sry rohit..cudnt help putting dis up :P)...& this of course was the best part of the whole thing!!

SO all in all dat ws my best bday till date & cant neva pass that into oblivion...it'll always be etched in my memory no matter hw much da tym changes....LOVE U FRIENDS!!

Stay tuned for the next episode of Flypsyd3...

2 comments:

  1. well rohit got really pissed out after that man.. no one wuz left in A hostel unknown abt this... :D

    ReplyDelete